Sunday mornings include:
- Family Education: 9:00
- Worship: 10:00
Click the following link for a map: N19 W25050 Bluemound Road, Pewaukee, WI 53072
As a body of believers, we value:
- our relationship with God as our primary calling and purpose;
- the forgiveness and grace of God in Jesus Christ which makes this relationship possible;
- the Word of God as God’s relevant and power-filled communication to his children and to all people;
- the intrinsic worth of each individual;
- worship as an expression of our response to the love of God demonstrated in Jesus Christ; and
- the commission of God on our lives, to be his hands and feet, touching this world with his love.
Through our hard work and meetings with Pastor Jeff Meyer through Auxano consulting, we have come up with some more Values that we will be implementing as we continue to work for our Vision proper through God, the Holy Spirit, and the Word.
We value Spirit-led…
- Prayer without Confinement: The privilege of intercession is given to every Christian.
- Truth without Compromise: The purity of God’s Word is our solid ground.
- Grace without Boundaries: The love of God reaches the unreachable.
- Depth without Limit: The self-abandoned pursuit of God yields a childlike curiosity.
- Involvement without Reservation: The joyful participation of every member multiplies ownership.